Header Ads Widget

The man who didn't tell Beyonc:: TV host says superstar thought he was someone else.



Charlotte, NC - What would you do to talk about a story! TV host Justin Sylvester spread the word about the time this week when Beyonc مد invited him to a party, and he said no. He says it was a matter of misidentification. Sylvester says he attended a post-Oscar party at the Chatto Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles, which was thrown by Beyonc اور and Jay-Z.


He says, we go to this Oscar party and stood up and all of a sudden, I saw this woman getting up. She is in this golden gown and she is walking. And she comes, and her Beyonc. And she looks at me and leaves, are you coming? Were going Are you crazy Are you guys living And my history, I'm holding on to one arm because it's falling. Keep in mind, it weighs 210 pounds here. And I like, put it together. So, I'm trying to like, to keep it cool, you know, because if Beyonc آتا comes, you have to keep it cool.


When asked why he didn't say yes, I'm coming with you, Sylvester replied, because the moment he gets in the car, he realizes I'm not the person he's talking to. Was Two minutes later, Kelly Roland and her husband leave. Tim Weatherspon is her husband's name. He and I look alike. Sylvester says Beyonc ہوگا must have thought she was talking to Witherspoon when he asked her if he was coming with her. Would you do what Sylvester did? Or did you take the opportunity?

Post a Comment

0 Comments