Header Ads Widget

Demi Lovato announces new single item


Sebastian follows Lovatos' upcoming albums, the previously released track Skin of My Teeth. Demi Lovato is continuing the rollout of her Holly Fvck era in which it was revealed on Wednesday 29th June that the upcoming albums Second Single Substances are coming on 15th July. Circular opening with the spread of black mud.


This article comes just a month after the unveiling of the albums of Lovato's album Punk Lanning Lead Single Skin of My Teeth in which the singer belts on a high voltage guitar. I'm alive with the skin of my teeth. It was difficult to breathe. I just want to be free


Holly Fvck will release her eighth studio album on August 19, 2022 via Island Records. According to a press release, the upcoming 16-track album Lovatos will revisit the roots of rock and pop punk and provide a background to their life experiences. The process of making this album has been the quietest so far and I am thankful to my fans and colleagues that they are on this journey with me who previously said about the album in a press statement. I've never been more confident about myself and my music and this record speaks for itself. Thank you to my Lovatics who have been hanging out with me since the beginning and who are just coming for a ride. This record is for you.


Holy Fvck Lovatos 2021 album Dancing With the Devil… The Art of Starting Over which reached No. 2 on the Billboard 200 albums chart on April 17, 2021.

Post a Comment

0 Comments