Header Ads Widget

The Death of Bob Sieget John Stamos shared a heartbreaking final text with a fellow Phil House actor.

John Stamos and Bob Sieget became close friends after appearing on Phil House together. John Stamos shared Bob Sages last heartbreaking text message to him. The actor was devastated by the death of his former full house partner Star in January and recently took part in a Netflix tribute to the reality star in which he revealed that his last conversation was emotional and lighthearted. During the taping of the show Stamos said Im going to read my last text of the chapter. It said I love you so much. Id say God gave me the brother I wanted.

Stamos told the audience that he responded Well you have a lot of God-given brothers but Im the first right? And Sagittarius responded John Mayer is an amazing friend but its a much happier season. Youre always there so youre number one. Musician John Mayer was in the audience during the recording of Dirty Daddy The Bob Sage Tribute and was seen laughing and clapping as he appeared in front of the text exchange. The special show debuted on Netflix on Friday June 10.

Sedgwick was found dead in his hotel room at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando Florida on January 9 and his death shocked Hollywood. Get up-to-date information on lifestyle and entertainment. Get the latest lifestyle and fun topics delivered straight to your inbox. Stamos 58 tweeted I am broken I am unconscious. I am in complete and utter shock. I will never find another friend like this. I love you so much Bobby. The actor addressed mourners at Sages last rites and his heartfelt speech was published by the Los Angeles Times. Part of it read The sea of love for her was incredible all over the world. Although I had a hard time seeing the tributes the stories the magazine covers the millions of social media posts I feel that everyone there they are correcting it saying it perfect memorizing the chapter in these remarkable ways.

I wish he knew how much the world loved him when he was here. I spent many nights trying to convince him how much he really loved me or maybe it was the other way around he believed me trying to find out how much he loved her but it was just Bob Blaster. Theres no way he thought his death would have such an effect. Its the kind of coverage that speaks to someone who is truly connected to people and not just for a moment but for generations.

Post a Comment

0 Comments