Header Ads Widget

Why do I love the bulls of the pit

 


Why do I love the bulls of the pit

Go beyond stereotyne concepts and you will discover a smart calm and loving partner as I did 20 years ago

A dog is a dog.


It seems that this clear clear statement does not go to your dog's park and sees how they talk. You will see that the Chihovas will see after the Labs West, working together with the Route Wellers and the Irish Wolf Hounds of the Pure generation, chasing it. The important thing is that the dog that gives energy. Dogs try to avoid any animal that is not balanced and works aggressively - it doesn't matter if it is a big dog or a small dog or what is its breed.

But when I listen to people, I realize that they are complicating by dividing the world of dogs into races and then presenting them on them. And this is not more true when your words listen to the bull of the pit.

Sadly, many people have come to think about violent and aggressive dogs to the pit bulls. It has been strengthened on TV and in newspapers that go to the city every time the attack.

I am here to tell you that the pit bull is not more likely to attack unexpectedly than any other generation. Is a fact. To say that a pit is a natural origin is nothing but stereotypes.

We have no problem with the race - we have a problem with education. And unless we change people's attitudes, the bulls of the pit face trouble. The shelters have more pit bulls than any other generation, which is less likely to have them and their chances of happiness are much more likely.

Pills in my own life

It is very difficult for me to understand when they talk about pit bulls as they do because I immediately. I think about piles in my life.

I met Daddy for the first time 20 years ago when he was just 4 months of dogs. He was with Raper Redman who told me I didn't want my dog ​​to bother me - I want you to train him. Because Redman was visiting a lot of time and traveling when his father stayed with me.

From the beginning, Dad was balanced and calm and because I always had a huge pack, he knew many different dogs so he was always socialized. It didn't matter what other dogs did. If they were aggressive, just walk and let the heads of the head do something with him. At one time there were two small Italian Gary Hounds in the pack, and Dad allowed them to climb and give them gold.

My sons grew up with Andrei and Calvin's pit bulls. I have pictures of André who are catching his bottle and dads are lying on. For my children, Dad was a friend who lies for rest to play with a pillow and a patient friend who always understood them.

Daddy was incredibly in touch with all members of the house. When no one was feeling well, he could realize it before entering the house and slows down to tell me. He knew the difference between adults and children, and he was almost more patience and tolerant with children like a grandfather. That is how my children saw it - as a proud and understanding friend for them. Daddy did a lot to strengthen my life and the lives of my children.

Daddy was a natural leader, and other dogs followed it easily following it, as the junior injured in our pack. Dad picked the junior from the dirt - and the junior followed him when he went.

Dad and I understood each other without words and we can read each other's mood exactly. It was the biggest lesson that gave me how to connect. Before you can train a dog or restore a dog that you have to connect, you can only use your instincts and communicate with your energy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments