Header Ads Widget

Ex-spouse Elon Mask recounts the silence while the children change their names


Justin, wife of Elon Mask of the former, is one of the youngest children. Justin, who shares five children with Tesla, the chairman of the company, to social media on the day of the three-year-old's participation in the tradition of declaring his son Xaviers a new break with his parents. In the process of changing her name to Vivienne Gina Wilson, Xavier Alexander Musk went to Orakaga to find out if her identities were mutually exclusive, and she really did not enjoy living with her biological parents or wanted to communicate with her.


In this book, Justin said that since he was a poor child, he said that he is an adult from the age of 18 in general. It is not possible for me to be honest, since I am naturally like. I'm proud of you. I am proud of myself! Fast forward to the submissive to the supporter to the previous wife's mask, as shown by her price for courage and excellent training. From mother to mother you are mother! If only I could be proud of myself. And last but not least, the headline made us leave this time. Knowing that it is useful and positive when you think your child is in the floor in the body and also in the basic level. There is no value in wealth or fame or authority, that is, more than that. I wish you the best.

Post a Comment

0 Comments