Header Ads Widget

Are Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande close? A timeline of the singers' friendship

Best friends for life! Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande first met at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards and have been sharing their friendship with fans ever since. Miley, for her part, spoke publicly about her friendship on SiriusXMs Radio Andy in 2018, noting that she and Ariana had "been texting." The singer added: "I've been trying to start a real relationship and not try to ask him to work or try to collaborate too much. But I feel like she needs a friend and I need a friend. And I would love to start that relationship more. In February 2020, the "Dangerous Woman" singer showed her love for the Hannah Montana actress by covering Miley's song "Party in the U.S.A." At the time, the former Disney Channel star shared the video on Twitter along with three red heart emojis.


Both Miley and Ariana always support each other in their musical adventures. In fact, the Victorious alum posted a photo of Miley onstage during the 2019 MTV VMAs and raved about her friends' performance of "Slide Away." Ariana captioned the post by writing “I love you. I love this beautiful song and your heart and this performance. She added: "Sing along, my awesome friend."
Of course, it's no secret that they've also collaborated together in the past. In June 2019, Miley and Ariana joined Lana Del Rey for the song "Don't Call Me Angel", which was featured in the Charlies Angels movie released that same year.


Miley has also referred to Ariana as her "good friend of hers."
Anything I've asked her to get involved with... she always has. So I can never say anything bad about her because she's always been great,” Miley said on The Howard Stern Show in December 2018. t.” At the time, Miley also revealed that she texted Ariana after her public split from Pete Davidson. The "Plastic Hearts" singer added, "I'm an emoji person so I just sent a bunch of hearts and the little cat with the heart eyes."

Post a Comment

0 Comments